RADIESSE® and RADIESSE® (+) Injectable Implants are FDA-approved for subdermal implantation for the correction of moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds, such as nasolabial folds.
Replenish lost volume and look refreshed with RADIESSE, a volumizing filler. Not only does this wrinkle filler give you immediate results, it also continues to provide added benefit by stimulating the production of your own natural collagen. By adding instant volume, wrinkles and folds can disappear immediately. And in many patients, results lasted a year or more.
RADIESSE, a volumizing filler, provides long-lasting and natural results by immediately restoring lost volume. It’s ideal for correcting the following facial areas:
- Smile lines, also called nasolabial folds, run from the sides of the nose to the corners of the mouth. Deep smile lines can give your face a tired and aged expression.
- Marionette lines, which begin at the corners of the mouth and extend down toward the chin. These lines can make you look like you’re scowling, even when you’re not.
- Corners of the mouth can begin to turn downward, giving the look of being tired, angry, or sad.
- Pre-jowl Folds form along the jaw-line. This area can look hollow as volume loss causes the skin to sag along your jawline and create folds.
- Chin wrinkles are lines across your chin that can distract from your smile and make you look older.
RADIESSE is FDA-Approved
FDA-approved for correction of moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds, such as nasolabial folds. Just a single treatment with RADIESSE can be all you need to make wrinkles and folds disappear.
The Difference With RADIESSE
Once you discover what makes RADIESSE different, you’ll agree that it makes an excellent choice for facial renewal. RADIESSE contains calcium-based microspheres that once injected, act as a scaffold under the skin to provide lift. Over time, these microspheres begin to stimulate your own natural collagen to grow so results are both immediate and long-lasting. RADIESSE can provide natural and long-lasting results; clinically proven to last a year or more in many patients.
What to Expect
RADIESSE treatments are a quick in-office procedure]. In fact, your comfort can be significantly improved during the procedure because RADIESSE (+) is pre-mixed with an anesthetic called lidocaine for an enhanced treatment comfort. RADIESSE (+) comes from the same family of fillers as RADIESSE and it’s a robust filler that is ideal for restoring volume and smoothing wrinkles and folds in the lower face. Treatments are usually completed in about 30 minutes. Because little to no downtime is required, it’s likely you’ll be free to return to your regular daily routine right afterwards. And because the results are immediate, you can leave the office looking more refreshed.
Request An Appointment
Look & Feel Your Very Best
Through our holistic approach to medicine, we pride ourselves in building lasting relationships with each of our patients, finding an individual solution to your every dermatologic need.